Big Agnes Rattlesnake SL4 mtnGLO Tent
3-Season Backpacking Tent with Integrated Lights
- Trail Weight: 6 lb. 8 oz.
- Packed Weight: 7 lb. 2 oz.
- Footprint Weight: 13 oz.
- Fast Fly Weight: 4 lb. 14 oz.
- Packed Size: 8" x 24"
- Floor Area: 57 sq. ft.
- Vestibule Area: 13.5 sq. ft.
- Head Height: 51"
- Features patent-pending mtnGLO tent light technology using durable LED lights to illuminate the interior of your tent with enough light to sort gear, play cards and hang out with friends without blinding them with a bright beam of light.
- A simple push button controller with three settings - on, off and 50% brightness - controls the mtnGLO lights
- LED light strand is integrated into tent seams and is durable and flexible enough to withstand repeated tent pitching and stuffing
- Requires three AAA batteries (not included) to operate the mtnGLO light controller
- Features two doors and two vestibules
- Quick Stash on tent body door makes stowing unzipped door simple and easy
- Symmetrical pole structure in simplifies set up
- Media pockets located above sleeping area enable clean ear bud cord routing from phones or other devices
- Storm flaps on vestibule zippers
- Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners
- Fly and floor are silicone treated nylon rip-stop with 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is breathable nylon and polyester mesh
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC's)
- DAC pole system with press fit connectors and lightweight hubs
- Plastic clips attach tent body to pole frame
- Hub pole design
- 10 aluminum hook stakes
- Four interior mesh pockets
- Two internal media pockets
- Gear loft loops included
- Fits Wall gear loft (Sold Separately)
- Compatible with Big Agnes Entertainment Center loft and PowerCase/Loft (Sold Separately)
- Fast Fly setup available - pitch a shelter while leaving the tent body behind. The Fast Fly configuration requires the footprint, rainfly, poles and stakes.
- Footprint (Sold Separately
SORRY, NO ONE HAS REVIEWED THIS PRODUCT YET
Be the first to review by clicking the red button on the rightbellow
subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up to our mailing list to receive the latest info on self-reliance and general preparedness. Plus receive great offers and discounts on the gear you need.