Bear Grylls Hatchet
The hatchet's sturdy stainless steel, full-tang construction stands up to the hardest tasks. The rubberized handle fills your hand to create a lock-tight grip that won't let go even when wet. And finger notches just below the head let you choke up securely on the axe for more precise control when feathering kindling or stripping bark. There's also a handy hole at the base of the handle to attach a lanyard for an extra measure of safety.
Opposite the blade, the back of the head features a crosshatched striking surface that can be used for all types of camp duties, from pounding tent stakes and straightening bent backpack stays to tenderizing meat.
When not in use, you can keep the blade sharp and safe inside its military-grade, mildew-resistant sheath, complete with loops that strap to your belt or pack. Plus, it comes with a copy of Bear's "Priorities of Survival" Pocket Guide to help you focus your attention on the details that matter most when you are in a jam.
- 3.5-inch blade for swift, precise cuts
- Full-tang, high carbon steel construction for durability
- Ergonomic, non-slip rubber grip for comfortable, secure handling
- Military-grade, mildew-resistant nylon sheath with belt loops
- Bear Grylls "Priorities of Survival" Pocket Guide
- Rubber handle for grip in all conditions
- Overall Length: 9.46"
- Blade Length: 3.5"
- Weight: 20.8 oz.
- Steel Type: 3Cr13MoV
- Handle Material: Polypropylene
- Nylon Sheath
SORRY, NO ONE HAS REVIEWED THIS PRODUCT YET
Be the first to review by clicking the red button on the rightbellow
subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up to our mailing list to receive the latest info on self-reliance and general preparedness. Plus receive great offers and discounts on the gear you need.