Light My Fire Swedish Firesteel Scout
- Reliable performance at all altitudes and in cold weather â€” 2,980Â°C (5,400Â°F) spark
- Durable â€” lasts approximately 3,000 strikes
- Ignites all tinder and can be used for campfires, gas stoves, and gas barbecues
- Works equally well when wet
- Striker handle includes a built-in emergency whistle
- Bright spark can be used as an emergency signal
- Material: Swedish FireSteel - magnesium alloy; Striker - stainless steel
- Weight: 0.95 oz.
- Color: Cyan
SORRY, NO ONE HAS REVIEWED THIS PRODUCT YET
Be the first to review by clicking the red button on the rightbellow
subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up to our mailing list to receive the latest info on self-reliance and general preparedness. Plus receive great offers and discounts on the gear you need.