Mountain House Buckets and Kits
Just In Case., 5 Day Emergency Food Supply, 15 Pouches
This stackable 5-day boxed kit contains a variety of popular breakfast, lunch and dinner entrees for one person. Use it alone or combine it with the Just in Case... 2 Day Emergency Food Supply Kits for 1 week of food. Add in the 3 and 4 day Emergency Food Supply kits for a full 2 weeks of meals. Each box is compact making it easy to store anywhere you have room.
Contains 37 total servings with approximately 1,850 calories per day. Includes 15 total pouches:
- Biscuits & Gravy 2x — Hot fluffy buttermilk biscuits with creamy pork sausage gravy make for a hearty, family-favorite. Each pouch makes 2 1-cup servings.
- Breakfast Skillet 1x — Hash browns and scrambled eggs mixed with pork sausage, peppers & onions. Eat out of the pouch or make a wrap with a tortilla. Contains 2 1-cup servings.
- Eggs with Ham & Peppers 2x — Classic breakfast meal. Scrambled eggs with savory ham, green & red peppers. Each pouch makes 2 ¾-cup servings
- Chili Mac with Beef 2x — Spicy chili sauce with real beef, macaroni noodles, onions, and beans. Each pouch makes 2.5 1-cup servings.
- Chicken Fried Rice 2x — Made with long grain rice, chicken, scrambled eggs, chopped onions, savory mushrooms, green peas, red peppers and diced carrots. Each pouch makes 2.5 1-cup servings.
- Macaroni & Cheese 2x — Classic comfort food. Macaroni noodles in a smooth, creamy, and very cheesy sauce. Each pouch makes 3 1 ¼-cup servings.
- Mexican Rice & Chicken 2x — Spicy rice, beans, and chicken seasoned with tomato, peppers and olives. A quick and easy dinner with a kick. Each pouch makes 3 1-cup servings.
- Pasta Primavera 2x — Zucchini, spiral macaroni, cauliflower, broccoli, red & yellow peppers and green beans in a creamy, parmesan cheese sauce. Each makes contains 2.5 1-cup servings.
- Box Dimensions: 13.625" x 12" x 8"
SORRY, NO ONE HAS REVIEWED THIS PRODUCT YET
Be the first to review by clicking the red button on the rightbellow
subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up to our mailing list to receive the latest info on self-reliance and general preparedness. Plus receive great offers and discounts on the gear you need.